BLANKET SPECIAL SCREEN
Open area (%)
Feature: Can replace the flat-bed printing
1 .Brittleless: use of sulphur-free additive at screen-making process enables non-existence of brittleness of screens during/after the rounding and polymerization process. Brittleness is the main cause of screen crack and damage on the rotary printing machine win operation. A convenient way to test the brittleness is the so-called "lighter test": a piece of screen sample burnt by lighter flame for 10 seconds, bend the screens sample to see if it breaks at the burnt spot. Can endure 6-7 times stripping by waterjet or LEN.
2. Dyestuff saving by High mesh screens; due to the high density of holes, unique involuted hole shape, and minimized nickel dam, the coverage of dyestuff paste on the fabrics has largely increased compared with conventional Penta screens. For the same amount/, intensity of dyestuff deposit on surface of fabric, less squeegee/ magnetic roller pressure is required; as a result, substantial saving on dyestuff paste is achieved. Experiments have proved that up to 19% of paste volume can be saved at multiple printing mills around the world.
3. Higher open area allows smooth throughout of dyestuff paste, so that printing speed and efficiency of printing machine can be ascended.
4. 165 and 195 mesh screens can help achieve better gradation of halftones, as well as finer line width and reproduction of fine details of fabric design. Whilst 135 screen with extraordinary high open area (>25% if needed) can satisfy the high paste deposit requirement for solid printing on knitted fabrics.
5. Narrow tolerance of open area(+/-0.5%) and thickness(+/-3 microns) safeguard high consistency of screens, which minimizes the color difference among right, middle and left side of printing width. In addition, it's worry free to pick screens from difference batches due to high level of quality control on consistency.
6. Without use of saccharin as additive, a screen exhibits good property of resilience, softness of screen is eliminated, and therefore creases are depressed during the prepress and printing processes, which provides convenience/efficiency for the operators during the handling and use of screens.
7. Other advantages:
-Automatic screen cutter ensures uniform cutting edge and accuracy, which contribute to higher registration among printing stations for fine design printing.
-Combination of extra thickness and open area meets requirement of niche customer requirement such as wax and wall paper printing, an excellent substitute of expensive European SP/ CP screens.
-Provides with application support on prepress and printing processes.